If you think that one of your friends has taken an overdose:
1. Call 999 for an ambulance.
2. Get them into the recovery position if they are unconscious. To do this lie them on one side with a cushion or a rolled up coat behind them, bring their knees forward in front of them and point their head downwards.
3. Make sure there is nothing in their mouth that they could choke on.
4. Talk to them. Be calm and let them know that help is on the way.
5. Let the paramedics know what your friend has taken and how long they have been unconscious or vomiting.